Tuesday, June 26, 2012

God Created Marriage : 312 Days

“God created marriage. No government subcommittee envisioned it. No social organization developed it. Marriage was conceived and born in the mind of God.”  ~ Max Lucado


I was on pinterest the other day while James and I were thinking about wedding plans... okay I was thinking about wedding plans, he was on his phone... either way though this idea caught his eye as well. If there is one thing I want at our wedding it's to make it glorify God and bring Him honor, and I think even simple things like this will do just that.

The picture above is a Bible that you have your guests circle a verse or write a note in for you, and I think that's awesome! I mean I'm usually the one writing in Bibles for my friends or notes for myself, so this would just be such a blessing at our wedding! 

Now we don't have many final details set in stone, but this is a must-have, and is definitely going to happen. God really blessed us bringing us together and not only do I want to celebrate our marriage on the wedding day, I want it to be worship and make God smile. 

-Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment