Monday, June 25, 2012

Let the Planning Begin : 313 Days



Ya know, it's funny, as a kid I planned everything days, months, years in advanced.. yet I never gave much thought to my wedding. Here's to almost 19 years of catching up!

So of course news of James and I's engagement isn't new, however this blog is! I've been wanting to start it so I could create a place for people to stay updated, and.... I just wanted to make it :) James and I are planning our wedding for May 4th of next year, and are beyond excited! I still have everything to do, and a budget of less than two grand (luckily for us we're simple and don't need an expensive wedding to be happy). Any advice, prayers, anything is more than welcome (after all.... this is all new for me).

This blog isn't halfway done. In all honesty, I'm not sure if those colors will be the wedding colors, regardless I'll do my best to keep it updated :)

Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment